When you scan a ticket, the scanner will display a notification to inform you whether the ticket is valid or invalid. If the ticket is invalid, the notification will provide some additional information about the problematic scan.
- Valid. The barcode is valid for the event(s) downloaded onto the device and the ticket has been successfully validated.
- Invalid (Ticket Already Scanned In). The barcode is valid for the event(s) downloaded on the device, but it has already been scanned.
- Invalid (Invalid Ticket Type). The barcode is not valid for one of the accepted price levels for the event.
- Invalid (Ticket Not Found). The barcode is not valid for the event(s) downloaded on the device.
- Invalid (Ticket Void). The barcode is no longer valid for the event(s) downloaded on the device.
- The message will quickly disappear and return to the viewfinder, allowing you to scan the next ticket.
For mobile and receipt barcodes:
- Once the scanner has validated the barcode, the app displays a menu with all tickets associated with that order.
- Tap CHECK IN ALL to validate all tickets at once, or tap individual tickets and tap CHECK IN to select the tickets that you want to validate at this time.
- For tickets that have already been validated, you can tap CHECK OUT to allow the ticket to be scanned later. NOTE: Checkout Mode can be found by clicking the gear icon in the top right.